Effective Healing Therapy for a Life Worth Living
“Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. If you’re struggling with the stresses brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, addictions or substance abuse along with, or separate from challenges such as, depression, trauma, personality disorders, anxiety, grief and loss, or spiritual issues, perhaps you will allow me to be of help. I work with individuals from all walks of life, all faiths and sexual orientations.
As your Psychotherapist I am dedicated to providing:
- Online Counseling and Teletherapy Sessions that are safe, private, secure and convenient
- In-Person office appointments at my Santa Monica, CA location (Temporarily Closed due to COVID-19)
- Adults, and couples with practical tools and coping mechanism for living their best lives
- Up to date treatment methods and interventions for a variety of individual or interpersonal issues
- Referrals for psychiatric and inpatient needs if deemed necessary
- “Mind, Body, and Spirit”: Supplemental referrals for an entirely holistic approach to the therapeutic process
Angela Aiello LMFT, Ph.D.
Telepsychiatry, Telehealth, & Online Counseling
Online Counseling or “Teletherapy” is real therapy for the times we live in. Treatment providers and patients are turning to virtual counseling and telewellness sessions for mental health during the Corona Virus outbreak. As a psychotherapy treatment provider, nothing is more important than our clinical care and services. Because of our commitment to provide quality care for new and current clients during this trying time we now offer Virtual Counseling Teletherapy Services from the comfort of your home or office.
If you’re interested in being a part of my expanding community of clients benefiting from safe, within reach, online video therapy sessions using Zoom® and Ringcentral®, please call (310) 913-2879 or send an email and we can discuss how I may be of help.
Dr. Aiello’s Multidisciplinary Approach to Psychotherapy Can Help You Navigate:
- Mental Wellness issues related to Stresses and Loss due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Trauma and PTSD
- Addiction and Substance Abuse (including Drugs, Alcohol, Gambling, and Sex)
- Stress Management including Mindfulness for Stress Reduction and Relapse Prevention
- Attachment Disorders from Family of origin
- Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
- Marriage Counseling – Couples Therapy from PACT® perspective
- Personality Disorders and Traits
- LGTBQ+ Issues
- Grief and Loss
- The Daring Way™ by Bréne Brown
- Rising Strong™ by Bréne Brown
- Life Transition
- Life Coaching
If you’re struggling with challenges such as depression, trauma, PTSD, anxiety, grief, addictions, stresses from COVID-19, substance abuse, spiritual issues, or personality disorders, perhaps you will allow me to help as your psychotherapist. I work with individuals, adolescents, couples, and families of all faiths and sexual orientations.
Teletherapy from the comfort of your home, office, or anywhere.
On-line Therapy for everyone